Family

Family

Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a week!

When did I post last? What has happened since then? The last week has been so chaotic that I can't remember anything. Keeping up with Jesse lately has been a challenge. He has cried all week, always wanting me to hold him. At times he said his stomach hurt, so I'm not sure if that is why he has been so whiny and clingy. Last night he was in the bathtub and he stood up on one side and leaned over to the wall on the other side with his hands. Then he tumbled head first into the side of the tub. He instantly had a dent and then it started swelling. After that he did not want to finish his bath. I took a picture, but it didn't show up well, which was surprising since it was so big. And of course, Seth wanted his picture taken too!

 It rained several days this week which was so nice! The kids love to go out and play in it. I couldn't show Seth because he ran out in his underwear. I'm glad nobody can see into our back yard. :) One of the days our drain was plugged up so Stu and Delayna had to go out with a long PVC pipe and fix it.

Last night I found out that I was supposed to do Jr. Church this morning because Stu and Delayna went to help with our new church plant. I was in panic mode! Doing something last minute in English is bad enough, but in Spanish! I managed to get it all together last night and had two very good helpers this morning, Juls and Kimberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment