Family

Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Family Day!



We took the kids to the beach for our family day yesterday. We don't live too far from the water but to get to the beach (one without people) we have to drive about 45min. to an hour ( that is if we miss the main traffic times). Anyways, the kids had a blast. Me and juls made a sand sculpture, a crab. Seth spent most of the day boogie boarding and tumbling in the waves, that was when he got flipped over the board by a wave. :) Stu and Delayna were skim boarding. And Jesse was all over the place! They were all tired out by the time we left at 2pm, but then we had a birthday party to go to. So we spent the evening at a friends house. The kids played football, and by the time we got home they were ready to crash.
I told ya'll that my boys keep me laughing, well, Jesse was at it again today. He had used my bathroom and when I went in to check on him, he had the lid of the tank slid to the side and was looking in there. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm looking for the poop".

No comments:

Post a Comment