Family

Family

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's Day!

Stu is a very talented prankster, so we had all kinds of things set up to fool the kids yesterday! We colored the milk green, saran wrapped their toilet, glued money to the floor and put a color tab in their shower head so the water came out red. It was fun.
Stu was gone running errands in the morning and the girls wanted to "get him". Since I didn't want them "getting me" I helped them. Everyone knows Stu is a Coke addict, but I have almost got him off of them. He only gets them on special occasions, so when I offer him one he is quick to take it. So we got a coke bottle and put water, teriyaki sauce and Worcestershire sauce in it, it looked just like coke. When he got home I served him his lunch and poured him a "coke". He sat there and ate all of his food before he took a drink, we were all getting anxious and trying not to laugh. Finally he took a drink, looked around for a minute and started spitting! He didn't think it was funny at first, but that was just because he doesn't like being "got". Thankfully I made it safely though the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment