Family

Family

Monday, May 9, 2011

Garage Sale

I got to go to a garage sale on Friday! Those are few and far between here, so we enjoy them when we can. I found some good stuff. The kids were happy cause I found each of them something. Stu got a filing cabinet, which he really needed.
Saturday afternoon we went across the street to our neighbors house (my walking partner) for a birthday party. Their twin girls turned 3 years old. The boys had a blast! They had a house full of other missionaries. We had so many white people on our circle that it felt like we were back in the States. :)
Sunday was not Mother's Day here. They celebrate it the last Sunday of the month. Since we live here that is when we celebrate it also. U.S. Mother's Day gives my family warning that they need to start preparing for our Mother's Day. :) I always miss getting to see my mom for Mother's Day, but I am excited that I get to see her in a few months.
This morning Jesse told me he pooped in his diaper and could I hurry and change him cause it was melting. I didn't understand what he was talking about at first until he told me it was running down his leg. Unfortunately he had diarrhea this morning, which doesn't surprise me since he ate lots of things he shouldn't have the last few days. He has his appointment with the ear doctor on Friday, which I am looking forward to! He was complaining again last night of his ears hurting.
I am giving Delayna the last of her A.C.E. diagnostic tests this morning so I need to go check on her. I can't believe she starts 9th grade this year. Wow, she is getting old! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog now opens up as soon as I turn on my computer. Ted did it for me. Poor Jesse. He is funny. I cannot believe Delayna will be in 9th grade. She has struggled with school work so much, and now is nearly finished primary school, and she has not died from overwork. Our dramatic princess. I love the profile pictures of the family. Very nice. It's hard to believe how skinny that Seth is. August will be here before we know it. Hope all the planning is going good for you. Lv,Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know how to fill in the information they are asking, but anonymous worked. Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to see a new update. Oma

    ReplyDelete