Family

Family

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gloria's Wedding

I know it has been so long since I have posted. We made it down to Oklahoma and I got busy getting everything ready for my sister's wedding. It was such a crazy week. The rehearsal was terrible, everyone was grumpy and tired. The wedding was great. Everything was beautiful and went smooth. I will try to post a picture or two. Because I was in the wedding, I didn't get to take too many pictures. I will have more to post when we get them from the photographer.
We left my mom's house this morning and are in Plainview, Texas. We will be heading to Amarillo tomorrow and then to Carlsbad, New Mexico. Then we are going to Wichita Falls and Electra. From there we are heading up to Arkansas. We have a very busy schedule and with not having internet often, I am not able to update regularly.
Yesterday, Jesse started crying uncontrollably. When we asked him why, he told us that he wanted to go to his home in the Dominican. It's hard on all of us traveling and living out of suitcases. There are parts of it that we enjoy, but we do miss "home".
Tonight, in the motel, Seth was laying on the bed looking up at the fire sprinkler in the ceiling and said, " Don't tell me that is the fan!"  He is so used to ceiling fans, he thought that was a very small one. :)
Me and mamaw

My handsome boys!

Michael (the groom) with the "most entertaining" of the wedding party

The beautiful bride

No comments:

Post a Comment