Family

Family

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Me and the boys!

Stu and the girls have been at camp this week, so it has just been me and the boys here at the house. I have tried to get a lot of work done, but I don't feel like I have accomplished much. I have a list of things to do in the next two weeks, and it's not going down very fast. Me and Joy took the kids (she is home alone with her 2 little ones also) to a new park yesterday. It was so nice! I know it won't stay that way very long though. They don't take care of things here. The kids had a great time.


Today is Juls' birthday, she is 12 now. We went out to the camp for a few hours. I took her a big card covered in candy and a big sprinkled doughnut. She was happy. I heard that they sang to her in chapel, which I am sure she loved. My kids are growing up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment