Family

Family

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 16th Anniversary!


Friday, July 1st, was our 16th anniversary! Stu told me he was taking me out to lunch and gave me the choice of where I wanted to go. I chose Chili's! While we were there he said something about enjoying our days. I couldn't figure out what he meant until he told me that he had packed my bags and we were going away for the night. He had arranged for the kids to be taken care of and everything. I had no idea, I was sooo surprised. I love surprises but usually I am hard to surprise. We went to a nice resort right on the beach (only an hour from where we live). It was all inclusive, so we could eat and drink whenever we wanted. They even stocked our fridge with cokes (which Stu liked)! They had the best bath tub ever and hot water. Although I about froze with the air conditioning! We enjoyed a couple of walks on the beach. I love being by the ocean. We had a really nice time! I have a wonderful husband and hope we will have another 16 years + together.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet post! Happy Anniversary to you two! My the Lord give you many more wonderful years together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise! Those are always fun, and I'm glad you got to get away for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete