Family

Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GROSS!

It takes a lot to gross me out, but today my boys grossed me out! Me, Stu and the boys had to run a few errands. First, we stopped to get gas (propane). When we get propane we all have to get out of the car. So we walked around the parking lot while waiting. We then got back in the car and headed to the next place. After a few minutes I looked back to check on them and they were licking the bottom of their shoes!!! I am not a clean freak, I let them play on the floor and the ground and I know there are germs there, but I was ready to germ X their tongues! We have already been praying for protection for our health with Cholera all around us, but I better pray a little extra for them. I could use some help, so if ya'll think about it, keep us in your prayers. :)
Stu got a bad report on his knee. He was told he was basically going to have to deal with it until he is ready to give up his sports and get a knee replacement. He is taking an anti inflammatory daily, received a cortisone shot and is hoping the pain will ease up for a bit. He also got a bite on his finger that is swelled and has pus in it now. I guess I will watch it closely to make sure it doesn't get worse. He doesn't know what bit him. If anyone knows what to watch for besides red streaks, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Soak his finger in warm to hot (as he can stand it)water. 4-5 times a day. Lots of salt. It will draw out the poison. Sounds like a bad spider bite.

    ReplyDelete