Family

Family

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Didn't have to visit the jail!

Praise the Lord all went well today. I know it was due to your prayers! We got there this morning and as we suspected the other guy didn't show up. You would think that would be a good thing for me, but the other accidents where one party didn't show up, had to go back next week and try again. After we heard the people in front of us saying that, we were thinking that we would be taking another trip down there next week. Well, when it was my turn, the lady asked about the other guy and we explained that he wasn't there and we couldn't reach him on the phone. She tried to call him and couldn't get through so she said well, I guess I'll give you your license and documents back and you can go. What a surprise, but a huge blessing!  Now we get to start the insurance process of trying to get the jeep fixed. That could take a while. Thanks for all of your prayers!


1 comment: