Family

Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sick and tired!

Since my last post I have pretty much spent my time in bed. Have I enjoyed it? NO! I have been very sick for the last three weeks. The week after VBS, when I was in extreme pain, was possibly viral meningitis. That pain finally eased up on Friday. I was very weak over that weekend since I hadn't been eating. I also lost 7 pounds that week, but I would not recommend that method. :) Then on Monday I started coughing. It got worse and worse each day until finally the next Tuesday I went to the doctor and found out I had Bronchitis. My husband was in the States that week (he was preaching in Buffalo, NY), so the kids helped me a lot. Then we had Tropical storm Isaac pass by. We had three days straight of rain. My hubby came home in the middle of it.  I am finally starting to feel better, but still coughing some and get tired very quickly. I am just so happy to be up out of bed getting stuff done. I had so many projects I wanted to get done last week, but that didn't happen. 
We are still working on last years school work, but are getting close to being done. Next week we are taking a week off. We are going on vacation here on the island. We are all so excited, I think mostly because no school for a week! Then we will start school for this year when we get back. Unfortunately I am thinking next week will go by too fast.  Jesse will be starting Kindergarten, Seth will be starting 1st grade, Julianna will be starting 8th grade and Delayna will be starting 10th grade. I am not sure how I am going to teach Jesse and Seth different grades at the same time, but I am hoping to figure something out. Any ideas from some of you who have done would be appreciated. Also would love to have your favorite quick and easy meal, since I am juggling cooking while I'm teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment