Family

Family

Friday, April 20, 2012

Little Boys

On Sunday nights I teach the 3-6 year olds. It is a bilingual class since mine and Joy's little ones don't speak much Spanish yet. So for the past few weeks I have had a new little boy in there who is about 5 years old. He is very cute, but very talkative! The other night was a very hectic night in class, I had a class full of kids and was having a bit of trouble keeping up with them all. It was one of those nights that I felt like I would rather be somewhere else (admit it, we all have those days). Then this little boy walks up to me and starts whispering in my ear...."Tu eres la mejor profesora en todo el mundo" (you are the best teacher in the whole world). Of course my heart melted and I realized I was right where I was supposed to be.
Here at home, one of my sweet boys had quite the experience today. Seth and Jesse were playing and Jesse accidentally kicked Seth in the mouth. He hit him right on his loose tooth and it came out, and Seth swallowed it. When he came up and told me, I didn't believe him at first because Delayna had been teasing him about losing it while he was eating and swallowing it, so I thought he was joking. But, no, he really did swallow it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Donna,was good to hear from you,and i bet you are the best teacher in the world. You and Stew are so good at what you do,so dedicated to doing the lords will spreading the good news of the lord to those people over there. We need lots more like you'll. Hope seth's mouth is not to sore.God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way every Wednesday night. I teach the 5 & 6 year old bus kids. Every week I promise myself I'm never teaching that class again! LOL But it is worth it, and will be worth it when we get to Heaven and see the difference we've made in these kids' lives, no matter how small or unseen to us.

    ReplyDelete